cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerometer and gyroscope reading using sensor

maschanck
Associate

Hi,

I want to know the best solution to read accelerometer and gyroscope data using the STEVAL-MKI182V2 board with the STEVAL-MKI109V3. 

At this moment, I can use Unico-GUI to read live all the data from the sensor, but I want to make a AI model to read directly from the sensor and to predict certain movement from the sensor like standing up or seating on a chair for example.

Is there a way by using the STM32CubeIDE or the MEMS studio? After opening the MEMS studio, the STEVAL-MKI182V2 doesn't look to be compatible with this program, why ?

In STM32CubeIDE there's the module XCUBE.AI but can I feed through the model I'm giving him the data that the mcu is reading from the sensor live?

I'm not very familiar with AI stuff so be gentle with me please 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @maschanck ,

The currently released version of MEMS Studio does not have support for STEVAL-MKI182V2, we are working on increasing the list of supported devices. Please stay tuned for future releases.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.