cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ODR_XL target during inactivity

Yansu
Associate II

Hello,

I set ODR_XL target during inactivity(INACTIVITY_DUR XL_INACT_ODR_[1:0]), but when I read CTR1 ODR in inactivity mode, it doesn't change to the setting, why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Yansu ,

You can look at page 59 of AN5922:

FedericaBossi_1-1709289538034.png

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Yansu ,

To help you I need to know which product you are using.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

LSM6DSV

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Yansu ,

The activity/inactivity recognition function is enabled by setting the INTERRUPTS_ENABLE bit to 1 and
configuring the INACT_EN_[1:0] bits of the FUNCTIONS_ENABLE register. If the INACT_EN_[1:0] bits of the
FUNCTIONS_ENABLE register are equal to 00, the motion/stationary embedded function is enabled.

Did you do this?

In spec:

11: sets accelerometer to low-power mode 1 with accelerometer ODR selected through the
XL_INACT_ODR_[1:0] bits of the INACTIVITY_DUR (54h) register, gyroscope in power-down
mode)

Yes, I set INACT_EN_ to 11,XL_INACT_ODR_[1:0] to default that means 15HZ,  and can get inactive status in SLEEP_STATE and then check ODR in CTRL1, it's not 15HZ, why?

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Yansu ,

You can look at page 59 of AN5922:

FedericaBossi_1-1709289538034.png