cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

St ble NRG2 (BLUENRG-M2SP) : reading the characteristic issue : hi Every one i using BLUENRG-M2SP chip , i using st ble sensor app to communicate the chip , the problem statement , AS below

mkuma.1
Associate II

1. if i read and write  characteristic in the service  its working fine

1. if write one characteristic and read on other characteristic of same service , its not working . after that its not able to reconnect , during this scenario i need to restart ble chip , can you any one please help me out to solve the issue .
  2. if any flow diagram or any command sequence in this situation , can you share us .

Regards

Manukumar

11 REPLIES 11

Thanks for your response , Winfred if we using BLE As the network mode processor (acts as a peripheral Device ) and its communicated with external MCU through uart , the uart interrupt data received the received data stored in list . in these case The list File going to build . I Am Referring Below st example project

Example project like Project / STM32L/ BLE_SENSOR DEMO_NWK

here i am using same ST list implementation , but i am not editing single line . The same implementation work properly when i Configured St Eval board (steval -idb008v1m ) BLE (BLE NRG M2SA) As a network mode ,and its communicating external mcu (STM32L151CBU6) through UART with 115200 baud rate ,

BUT in present Solution We are Change BLE CHIP BLE NRG M2SP instead of BLE NRG M2SA . when i building DTM network mode Image , i Considered all the Predefined macro like inductor on and internal RO .

Can you suggest me if i missed any thing .

can you share us characteristic read and Write commands exchange sequence stare diagram , its help me lot .

here i attaching ble Schematic.

Regards

Manukumar

The BLUENRG-M2SA module has:

• 32 MHz crystal oscillator
  • 32 kHz crystal oscillator
  • SMPS DC-DC converter
  • 10 μH SMPS inductor

The DTM project shall be customized defining as following:

• HS_SPEED_XTAL=HS_SPEED_XTAL_32MHZ
  • LS_SOURCE=LS_SOURCE_EXTERNAL_32KHZ
  • SMPS_INDUCTOR=SMPS_INDUCTOR_10uH

On the other hand, the BLUENRG-M2SP module has:

• 32 MHz crystal oscillator
  • LDO converter

The DTM project shall be instead customized as:

• HS_SPEED_XTAL=HS_SPEED_XTAL_32MHZ
  • LS_SOURCE=LS_SOURCE_INTERNAL_RO
  • SMPS_INDUCTOR=SMPS_INDUCTOR_NONE

---

There is no state diagram for characteristics reading or writing. After connection is established, application may read and write whenever it is needed.

To read a characteristic value, it would be ok to use ACI_GATT_READ_CHAR_VALUE with corresponding attribute handle:

0693W000006GtddQAC.png 

To write a characteristic value, it would be ok to use ACI_GATT_WRITE_CHAR_VALUE with corresponding attribute handle:

0693W000006GtdsQAC.png