cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reference example project for x-nucleo-IDB05A2

Skada.3
Associate III

Hi

I am looking to used X-Nucleo-IDB05A2 board for BLE development.

After reading about the information provided on the board page the only example project folder I got, i.e en.x-cube-ble2

After going through all the project given in the folder I didn't got any firmware code for X-nucleo-IDB05A2, only I can see the reference code for X-nucleo-IDB05A1 and X-nucleo-IDB04A1.

So can I use same library as for X-nucleo-IDB05A1 or any changes required?

7 REPLIES 7
Silvio
ST Employee

Hi,

yes, please use the same library.

An update of the X-CUBE-BLE1 package will be coming in the near term.

BR

Silvio

Hi Silvio,

Thank you for the ans.

I have one more doubt

Can I use FP-AUD-BVLINK1 project library for the same board?

PChia.2237
Senior

Hi,

i have x-nucleo-idb05a2 with STM32F401RE-Nucleo Rev C.

I have put all Binary Application of X-CUBE_BLE1 but never see Bluetooth from scan or from ST BLE Profile.

Why?

is this update available yet?

Hello,

both X-CUBE-BLE1 and FP-AUD-BVLINK1 are available on st.com.

BR

Silvio

Thanks.

Is it correct that ​X-CUBE-BLE2 is incompatible with the X-nucleo-IDB05A2?

It would be (very) nice if the product page would explicitly define which version of a certain package is compatible.

It is also unclear to me which ACI version is supported by this X-nucleo-IDB05A2.

And the correct document that outlines how to configure the X-CUBE-BLE1 package is very hard to find.

Thanks​

Hello,

the sw package for the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 is the X-CUBE-BLE1.

This information is reported in the Overview tab of the X-CUBE-BLE1 page. While, in the Tools & Software tab of the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 page, you can find the reference to the X-CUBE package for this board.

In the X-CUBE-BLE1 page (at the bottom), along with the documentation, you can find also the link to the Getting Started with X-CUBE-BLE1 video showing how to use the package with the STM32CubeMX tool.

BR

Silvio