cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCB gerber file of BlueNRG-332AC

JasonYang
Associate II

Hi,

I am currently designing a PCB with bluenrg332AC and need the layout / Gerber file to make progress. But I couldn't find any on the Internet, so can anyone provide me with the file or give me some hint of finding the file? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You will find information in AN5526 (PCB design guidelines for the BlueNRG-LP, BlueNRG-LPS devices), as well as in the evaluation boards STEVAL-IDB012V1 or STEVAL-IDB013V1.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You will find information in AN5526 (PCB design guidelines for the BlueNRG-LP, BlueNRG-LPS devices), as well as in the evaluation boards STEVAL-IDB012V1 or STEVAL-IDB013V1.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@JasonYang wrote:

I am currently designing a PCB with bluenrg332AC and need the layout / Gerber file to make progress

What do you mean by that?

If you are designing a PCB, that means that you are creating the layout! 

And the Gerber file will be the output from your PCB tool when you have created that layout.