cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

54VCXH163245

dave_of_dave
Associate II

Hello, 

I am looking to get hold of the SET cross-section data for 54VCXH163245 if it exists?

5 REPLIES 5
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello

Not sure what do you mean by :

the SET cross-section data for 54VCXH163245 if it exists?

but its datasheet is here.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Parts such as 54VCXH163245 are susceptible to Single Event Effects (SEEs). These can be destructive and non-destructive, the datasheet describes the destructive characteristic for Single Event Latchups (SEL) "SEL immune to 110 MeV.cm2/mg LET ions." But does not describe any of the non-destructive characteristics. This type of part will have Single Event Transients (SETs) which will manifest as short duration (us) voltage or current spikes. Nearly all rad hard parts have detailed documentation outlining the characteristics of these transients and their cross-section, which can be used to determine the frequency they will happen in space. They will have been recorded during the SEL test that is described in the datasheet. 

Probably best to discuss directly with your sales rep and FAE, who are directly familiar with the products you're buying and the expectations of that market. Really don't think here is the appropriate forum.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hello,

As stated by @Tesla DeLorean  you need to contact your local FAE/Sales for such specific request.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you, I am pursuing that route as well.

I mostly want to kick up a bit of a fuss because it's general practice to have this data on the website along with the data sheet (see examples below from TI and Renesas). ST is one of the few companies that doesn't do this. 

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 08.22.03.png

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 08.21.42.png

to have this data