cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-TOF1 I2C issue with the STM32WL

AElgh
Associate III

Hello, I noticed that using the X-CUBE-TOF Package with the STM32WL55JC Nucleo-Board has an issue with the I2C-Peripheral(I2C-2).

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000binJDQAY.png 

This genrates the I2C code in the IDE.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000binK1QAI.png 

And the Sensor can be derived.

while if I define the Sensor bus IO:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bin7hQAA.pngThe Generated code is without the I2C

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000binKzQAI.png 

And the Sensor is not discovered.

Is that normal? should I define something to make the I2C code get generated or this is a bug in the CUBEMX-Package for ToF?

Thank you

Amir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello again @AElgh 

After a deep check, we find out that when you define I2C2 or any other I2C to be used in the X-Cube-TOF, the I2C code will be generated inside the stm32wlxx_nucleo_bus.c file . And if not, the I2C code get generated in the main.c file.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
IIRHO.1
ST Employee

Hello @AElgh​ and welcome to ST Community.

I reproduced your problem and I had the same issue .

I will report the problem internally to the appropriate team to be treated .

thanks again for your question.

Issam

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello again @AElgh 

After a deep check, we find out that when you define I2C2 or any other I2C to be used in the X-Cube-TOF, the I2C code will be generated inside the stm32wlxx_nucleo_bus.c file . And if not, the I2C code get generated in the main.c file.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32