cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL53LCX Gesture Recognition for Linux

yogesh3699
Associate

I have used the VL53LCX Linux driver to operate the ToF sensor on the IMX8M Nano board, and the Linux driver is functioning correctly. However, I am encountering issues with implementing gesture recognition functionality. I have used the gesture recognition static library M7 Version, which cross-compiled successfully, but the gesture recognition is not working properly. Could you provide the appropriate .a file for the Linux architecture?

2 REPLIES 2
John E KVAM
ST Employee

I could not tell from your description which processor you are using. Try to find out which MCU you have. Something  like ARM-Cortex M4.

With that you can select one of the pre-compiled libraries. 

If you can't find one that supports your particular MCU then write back.

- john

If this or any post solves your issue, please mark them as 'Accept as Solution' It really helps. And if you notice anything wrong do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'. Someone will review it.
yogesh3699
Associate

Hey John,

The IMX8M Nano comes equipped with the following processor configuration:

• 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.5 GHz
  • 1x Cortex-M7 @ 750 MHz
  • Cross Compiler: AArch64 bare-metal target (aarch64-none-elf)

IMX8MN working on the Android (Android 12) framework and an Integrated TOF Driver within the AOSP Linux layer, Hence, The applications run on the Cortex-A53 processor. In order to ensure proper functionality, would I require a .a file specifically for the Cortex-A53 architecture?

I have attached application files here for the reference.