cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL53L1X full driver doesn't support multirange data structure - any idea where can I find drivers for VL53L1CB?

BBHAT.1
Associate

The software driver VL53L1X full driver (STSW-IMG007) doesn't have data structure to support multirange data. Any idea if there are any drivers which supports this? Also are there any specific drivers for VL53L1CB? Any support is really helpful. (I have seen may example program for development boards but I'm looking for a custom board implementation)

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
John E KVAM
ST Employee

The VL53L1X and the VL53L1CB are amazing similar parts. In fact the CB chip can run the X code.

Sometimes the X can run the CB code as well, but that is NOT guaranteed. Play with it if you want, but please go into production with the CB part if you using the CB code.

That being said,

STSW-IMG019

is the API for VL53L1CB.

I always go to www.st.com/TimeOfFlight to get to the part locator. Pick the right part, and go to software and tools. You will be all set.

• john

If this or any post solves your issue, please mark them as 'Accept as Solution' It really helps. And if you notice anything wrong do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'. Someone will review it.