cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600

RhSilicon
Lead
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @RhSilicon,

Thanks for reporting this to us. We will investigate the issue further and keep you updated. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with in the meantime.

Best,
Amelie

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @RhSilicon,

Thanks for reporting this to us. We will investigate the issue further and keep you updated. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with in the meantime.

Best,
Amelie

Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @RhSilicon,

Quick update: the error message refers to a flood controls feature, an anti-spamming feature that prevents from posting too many times in quick succession.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if there is anything else.

Best,
Amelie

Have been hit by this too.

When attempting to post, forum complained of "html errors". It happened previously, but that is consequence of the editor being buggy enough to generate itself invalid html upon nontrivial edits. It always corrects itself without telling what exactly did it change (which is a bad approach in itself, but would I complain about everything broken here I would do nothing else days long); so I just re-clicked send immediately.

In other words, I tried to repost the same post (changed by Khoros itself), and am hit by a 1 hour penalty. I don't think this is an appropriate approach.

What about disabling the send button for the required period, when doing the "bad html" autocorrect?

JW

@Amelie ACKERMANN  @Lina_DABASINSKAITE @whoeverworksonthis

PS. I was able to post the same unchanged post after changing the tags, so as an antispam measure it's unsurprisingly inadequate either

Hi @waclawek.jan ,

Thanks for the feedback. We're investigating what we can do to improve this type of experience.

Best,
Adam