cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my NEAI always fail to generate benchmarks?

Woad1ng
Associate II

I used the simplest data for anomaly detection, but always failed to generate benchmarks. My setup screenshot with the data set is herelook forward to your replyQQ截图20240424210251.pngQQ截图20240424210243.png

7 REPLIES 7
Julian E.
ST Employee

Hello,

First, have you tried closing and re-opening the studio again? 

Else, can you send me the file nanoedge.log. In windows, you can find it by searching %appadata% in the windows search bar, then in workspaceNanoEdgeAI/logs

(something like this: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\workspaceNanoEdgeAi\logs)

On linux, you should be able to find the same folder: workspaceNanoEdgeAI

If you find a way to reproduce it, please let us know so we can fix it.

Best regards,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for the response:

First, I tried to reinstall the software, but it still happened.

Second, NanoEdgeAI/logs is here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hello,

The issue seems to come from the fact that you have special characters in your paths (Chinese characters if I am not mistaken).

We are looking for a solution, I will keep you updated.

Best regards,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

Yes, some of my paths do contain Chinese characters, such as C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\ where YOUR_USERNAME is Chinese, but I installed NEAI in a path without Chinese characters. How can I solve this problem?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hello,

There are two paths used by Nanoedge: 

• The tool itself that should be in program file
  • The workspace with your project

Only the second one contains the special characters, and we can change its location directly in NanoEdge.

Go to setting and change the workspace location at the top:

JulianE_0-1714034745160.png

For example, you can create a folder workspaceNanoEdgeAI directly in C: and select it.

You will need to click save and restart. Normally, you will not see your old projects (they are in the old workspace). You need to do a new project and see if it solved your issue.

Please let me know if it solved the issue or not.

Best Regards,

Julian

Hello,

Maybe it is the reason for the special characters, for and in the ubuntu system installed NEAI, and it runs very well。 My problem is solved

Thank you very much for your answer

Julian E.
ST Employee

I am glad it helped you.

We will work on our side to solve the issue you encountered in the next NanoEdge AI Studio version.

I hope NanoEdge will be helpful for your use cases.

Best regards,

Julian