cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing generated STM32Cube.AI Developer Cloud model on to STM32H747i-DISCO

DarrinR1
Associate II

Hi,

I'm working on a university project and the goal is to make a top down people system on the STM32H747i-DISCO. I used the STM32Cube.AI Developer Cloud and used one of the premade models for human detection. However, when I downloaded the project and tried to flash it on to the board I see nothing. No errors, no visuals, no feedback at all. This also occured with the firmware files.

Is there anything else I need to do to make this work? I am very new to this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Darrin

6 REPLIES 6
DarrinR1
Associate II

To be precise, the model used is "ST_YOLO_LC_V1_192_INT8_OBJECT_DETECTION_COCO_2017.TFLITE"

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

The best if you want to have a prebuilt application is to look for the getting started applications in the stm32ai model zoo.

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/stm32ai-modelzoo

The model zoo scripts will use the developer cloud for generation of the c files from the model.

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The main issue I'm having is that I'm unable to even figure out how to use the model zoo.

I have tried following the videos on the STM YouTube channel but am still unsure.

Hello,

what is your starting point in the model zoo?

You want to retrain a yoloLC? evaluate it on the ST developer cloud? Or deploy it locally?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

I want to take a model that can accommodate top down people counting and deploy it on the H747i-DISCO board that I own.

I evaluated it on the developer cloud and generated a project. However, I have absolutely no idea where to go next.

Thanks,

Darrin

Simply, what I would like is a program that runs exactly like the PeopleCounting program in the FP-AI-VISION1 pack. However, I would like it trained with a different model to detect people top down rather than side on.