cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using X CUBE AI version 7.3.0

AAli.2
Associate II

I want to use X CUBE AI VERSION 7.3.0. I have installed the package with correct version but when I try to use it pops a saying "Please select local zip file for X-Cube-AI stm32ai utilities". I cannot find the zip file anywhere where should be located. I have also tried version 9.0.0 and no tab opens up in that version. But I need to use 7.3.0. I am attaching a screenshot as well. 

2 REPLIES 2
hamitiya
ST Employee

Hello,

It probably means X-CUBE-AI plugin was not able to contact distant server in order to download it.

Based on your screenshot, you can install it manually from the zip.

Here are the steps:

- Go to https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-ai.html

- Click or Scroll down to "Get Software"

- Look for the row corresponding to the column "X-CUBE-AI-Win" if you are on Windows.

- Select version "7.3.0" and follow the next steps in your browser.

It should start a ZIP download labeled as "en.x-cube-ai-windows_v7.3.0.zip"

- Unzip it, it contains another ZIP named "stm32ai-windows-7.3.0.zip"

- From STM32CubeMX, browse to this folder and select this zip

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Yanis

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for reply the version problem was resolved but it when I generate code with it for the model. The middleware and and Debug folder is not generated with the required files. Due to which it gives me error when I build the project. I am attaching the screenshots for your understanding. Is that a problem with X Cube AI version 7.3.0. Because I generate the code with version 9.0.0 as well which is ok. But I specifically want to use version 7.3.0.