cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My computer does not detect the steval-stwbx1 card when connected via an ubs-c cable.

AkaPaDa_18
Associate III

Hi !

I perform predictive maintenance on electricals fans with steval_stwinbx1. I created the IA nCC library using the NanoEdge IA software. Then I added the library in the Steval-stwbx1 IDE project as indicated in the link  Then I flashed the binary file, created after building the IDE project, via the STM32CubeProgrammer software using USB mode. So I consider that at this stage, the IA library has been integrated into the steval-stwbx1 microcontroller and is ready to detect anomalies.

I've downloaded Tera Term but when I connect the steval-stwbx1 to the computer. I've downloaded Tera Term but when I connect the steval-stwbx1 to the computer via the usb-c cable, Tera Term doesn't detect it as a connected device. I've tried configuring the card's usb to detect but I don't know how to do it.

So my question is: do I need to configure the card's usb? If so, how do I do it?

another thing: also on the NanoEdge software, the usb port is not detected for direct data acquisition.

Please save me!

0 REPLIES 0