cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying an existing program in FP-AI-VISION1 for STM32H747i-DISCO

DarrinR1
Associate II

Hi,

I'm doing a university project on top down people counting and the existing People Counting program in the FP-AI-VISION1 package seems perfect. I'm new to microcontrollers and AI, generally speaking, but I just wanted to know if it was possible to retrain the existing program with a data set I created?

Any help or tips would be appreciated. Thanks,

Darrin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matthieu
ST Employee

Hello,

We have developed a model zoo: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/stm32ai-modelzoo: AI Model Zoo for STM32 devices

The STM32 AI model zoo is a collection of reference machine learning models that are optimized to run on STM32 microcontrollers. Available on GitHub, this is a valuable resource for anyone looking to add AI capabilities to their STM32-based projects.

• A large collection of application-oriented models ready for re-training
  • Scripts to easily retrain any model from user datasets
  • Pre-trained models on reference datasets
  • Application code examples automatically generated from user AI model

These models can be useful for quick deployment if you are interested in the categories that they were trained. We also provide training scripts to do transfer learning or to train your own model from scratch on your custom dataset.

You can deploy on the STM32H747I-DISCO with B-CAMS-OMV camera daughter board in an easier way than with the FP-AI-VISION1 pack.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Matthieu
ST Employee

Hello,

We have developed a model zoo: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/stm32ai-modelzoo: AI Model Zoo for STM32 devices

The STM32 AI model zoo is a collection of reference machine learning models that are optimized to run on STM32 microcontrollers. Available on GitHub, this is a valuable resource for anyone looking to add AI capabilities to their STM32-based projects.

• A large collection of application-oriented models ready for re-training
  • Scripts to easily retrain any model from user datasets
  • Pre-trained models on reference datasets
  • Application code examples automatically generated from user AI model

These models can be useful for quick deployment if you are interested in the categories that they were trained. We also provide training scripts to do transfer learning or to train your own model from scratch on your custom dataset.

You can deploy on the STM32H747I-DISCO with B-CAMS-OMV camera daughter board in an easier way than with the FP-AI-VISION1 pack.

Thanks for the quick reply Matthieu, that looks like exactly what I need.