cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keras 2.12.0 support

UAtif.1
Associate II

I want to know when will stm cube ai support keras 2.12.0 because for now it only support up till 2.11.0. I can't seem to downgrade my keras version as it require to downgrade more dependencies.

Furthermore I converted my lstm keras (h5) model to tflite but it gives me "transpose of batch size not supported" error on analyze any solution?

5 REPLIES 5
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Support for TF/Keras 2.12 has been introduced in X-CUBE-AI 8.1 that will be available mid june.

I'm interested to have your tflite network that you can't import to see if it is supported now or if I should open a bug to the development team.

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for the reply. Here is the tflite model. it is a simple time series gru model which takes array of 12 sequences. It gives me "NOT IMPLEMENTED: Transpose of batch not supported" error on analyze.

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

There is already a bug opened on this issue with a similar model, I've added yours and let you know when it is fixed

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok np, I will wait for the next version. one more question in this model i have used the batch size of 32 should i decrease the batch size to 1 and re-analyze?

hi i am facing the same error 

how i can i fix the issue ?