cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUBE-AI 8.0 INTERNAL ERROR: list index out of range

Alpha_Lee
Associate II

STM32 CubeAI v1.7.0 (STM.ai v8.0.0-19389)
error: list index out of range

• This is a model created and transformed using pytorch

Alpha_Lee_0-1695801248993.png
    • Is the model too big?

15 REPLIES 15
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @Alpha_Lee 

Can you rewrite your question in English for two reasons. First, English is the official language of the community. Also, our community members and experts can easily understand your question and answer it.

Best regards.

II

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Please share your model (could be with fake weights) so we can reproduce the issue.

The error you see is very likely a limitation in the current version of the tool, are you using 1D layers ?

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yeah, you're right.I rewrote it.

The model size is 20M and I can't upload it. Is it because the model is too big?

Mai1
Associate

Have you tried quantizing the model?

Hello @fauvarque.daniel ,

can you explain the current limitation of the tool? I'm also facing issues when loading quantized onnx model created with pytorch (LSTM model). Getting following error in my case (both developer cloud and CubeMX :(

Neural Network Tools for STM32 family v1.7.0 (stm.ai v8.1.0-19520)
INTERNAL ERROR: create_layer() missing 2 required positional arguments: 'formats' and 'shapes'

Regards

try to zip it, alternatively you can share a link on this page

Thanks

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Can you also share the onnx model. 

@fauvarque.daniel thanks for quick support!