Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Samples

Alexander H�rtel
Associate II
Posted on February 22, 2017 at 20:34

Hi at all,

I wanted to order a sample product to try to build up a own bluetooth box. After I send my request, it shows your order has succesfully created but I can't see it in the order history. After I close the tab, it shows the items in the chart again.

11 REPLIES 11
Oliver Beirne
Senior
Posted on February 23, 2017 at 09:13

Hi Alexander

Is there a particular product you are referring to? Take a look at the Forums list at the top of this page and let me know which option applies here.

Thanks

Oli

Alexander H�rtel
Associate II
Posted on February 23, 2017 at 22:36

Hi Oli,

thank you for this fast reply. It's the analog and audio forum. I didn't see the different forums. Sorry. I looked for the TDA749213TR. I also tried the

TDA7294HS

and

TDA7294V as a test, with the same result. There is no error message but the content does not appear in the order history.

Thanks a lot,

Alex

Posted on February 24, 2017 at 10:37

Hi Alexander,

I have a similar problem. We wanted to order few samples to develop some CAN sensors on base of the STM32L4

However, once I could order the samples and like in your case nothing was in my cart.

When I try to do the order a second time there comes an error

'Oups, something went wrong. Please try again later'

Also for me Sample ordering is not possible at the moment.

Thanks, Timo 

Posted on February 24, 2017 at 13:48

Hi

meyer.timo

and

H_rtel.Alexander

Thanks for your feedback, I've reported the sample ordering issue internally.

Regarding your specific samples order, I highly recommend you to send a request here:

https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/my-space/my-onlinesupport.html

and it will be processed by our Customer Support team

Adam Pyka
Associate
Posted on April 24, 2017 at 10:44

I've got the same problem with ordering the samples - I've put to the basket the LPS25HBTR and LSM303CTR and fulfilled the form. After clicking 'submit' the form saied that all is ok but the order was not put to the history and is (as I know) not proceeded. I've tryed several times on different OS and computers but without progress... 

That must be sth with the order system, could You please check what's going on?

Alexander H�rtel
Associate II
Posted on April 24, 2017 at 17:27

My problem was, that the country number was added, but I also added a 0 to my phne nukber. The problem was mentioned when I updated my profile.

Posted on April 24, 2017 at 16:54

Hi

pyka.adam

I also suggest to you the same I've suggested above:

please raise a ticket here:

/external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.st.com%2Fcontent%2Fmy_st_com%2Fen%2Fmy-space%2Fmy-onlinesupport.html

and it will be processed by our Customer Support team

In the unlikely case you don't get a reply to your ticket, please contact me via private message with your ticket # and I'll check internally

meyer.timo

‌ and

H_rtel.Alexander

‌ : the same applies to you. In case your ticket regarding the samples issue didn't manageto unblock the situation, please send me your ticket # via private message and I'll have a colleaguelook into that.

Posted on April 27, 2017 at 13:35

Hi

H_rtel.Alexander

so the problem is now solved and you were able to order the samples or not?

Posted on April 27, 2017 at 13:36

Hi

meyer.timo

Have you been able to order the samples or still experience the same issue?