Analog and audio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! G Letter on TDA7297

Hi, everyoneWhat does the letter G printed on the STmicroelectronics TDA7297 IC mean?See attached image fileThanks

G on TDA7297.jpg

Resolved! STM32H732 I2S Unstable Clocks (Stutter)

I have set up a project in STM32CubeMX.I have setup both I2S1 for Receiving and I2S2 for Transmiting with DMA.After the normal initalization i start receiving from the DMA:  if (HAL_I2S_Transmit_DMA(&hi2s2, (uint16_t*)&output_buffer, 1) != HAL_OK) { ...

Gkatsos by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TSV912IQ2T absolute maximum input voltage

The following are some questions related to the absolute maximum ratings of the TSV912IQ2T which are not clear from the datasheet. Can the voltage on the input pins (2,3,5 and 6) swing to values greater than VCC + 0.2V (for example 50V) if the curren...

whabib by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

tda 7560 ic not working problem

I bought this chip and pcb circuit from the internet, then when I plugged all the components into the pc and powered it up, I couldn't get any sound. When I powered up the circuit, it got hot inside, but only a low sound came from one speaker pin, bu...

FicoresS by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change TDA7808 for TDA7803

Hi. I bought a multimedia screen for my car that I wanted with the TDA7803 chip, but the seller sent me a unit with the TDA7808 chip. I'm noticing that the chip is getting too hot. I am using speaker system with less than 4 ohms. That's why I wanted ...

Resolved! Identifying an ST chip

I am currently working on repairing a Taramps MD3000.1 car amplifier. There is an ST chip with the following markings: 319MZLBD38 or it could be MZLB038.I'm not sure what it is and am having quite a time finding that out. I appreciate any feedback!

EMI issues with the TDA7492E

Hello -We are having issues with EMC compliance with the TDA7492E. We have broadband radiated EMI between 100MHz and 200MHz that is above the limits. I've included a screenshot of the testing lab's report with the radiation. I've attached our schemat...

jasong by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Laney LA65C, TDA7294

Hello, I have a guitar amp Laney LA65C where the output amp is faulty, it consists of a TDA7294 IC, I put in a new TDA7294 but it exploded as soon as the power was turned on. I checked the input voltage and it is correct 26 volts, what could cause it...

Lopo1132 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos