Other: software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ST25NFC library for ST25R3916B

Hi everyone, Today I installed the ST25NFC library for my ST25R3916B when I unpack the the zip file I see a .exe file. After installing and going to the designated folder I see all the files. What to do with those files is where to problem starts. I ...

Resolved! MCSDK Code generation error, Attr not supported : Dmpu

Hi, When I start MotorControl Workbench_6.3.0 and select the example project "Electronic speed control on the B-G431B-ESC1 kit" and do nothing else except generate the code, I get these error messages with attachment.Am I missing a software package o...

use std::fstream for SDCARD

Hi I'm trying to reuse some code that uses use std::fstream for file access.I have the FATFS working and can read and write files. like this:fr = f_open(&fil, path, FA_WRITE | FA_CREATE_ALWAYS);if (fr == FR_OK) {// Write text to the filefr = f_write(...

Kvang by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot update firmware on new NanoVNA-H4

Hello,My new NanoVNA-H4 arrived today.  I immediately set out to update its firmware to the latest version (v1.2.29) but have been unable to get the DFuSe_Demo_V3.0.6 bootloader to "Choose" the DFU file (NanoVNA.H4.v1.2.29).  I get a "This file doesn...

JS2OLO by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST Micro Connection Package

We have an STMC2 in which we have lost the ST Micro Connection Package and cannot use it.Since it is obsolete in STMC2, ST does not have software. Does anyone know where I could download or buy this software?

jmartin by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transient period over current problem.

A 24 VDC, 10 A AC/DC converter design has been done using the eDesignSuite on the ST website. The converter gives a very stable output at 24 VDC. We did not encounter any problems when we used the converter at normal loads below 10 A. However, when w...

sonerA by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

L6598 spice model

Posted on April 14, 2016 at 08:28Hello, where can I find the spice model of L6598D? I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! Regards Ras #l6598-spice-model-.subckt-.mod

STWPLLSim tool

Hi,I downloaded stsw-rfsol001 then run SETUP.bat file to install STWPLLSim tool.When I open STWPLLSim tool the error show in firgure below, Please fix this problem ?Thank you very much.

ngodoanvan_0-1721710342115.png