Associate II
Posted on February 18, 2008 at 09:32

CxST7 16K free compiler with ST7visual develop

5 REPLIES 5
el_kloklo
Associate II
Posted on February 18, 2008 at 06:23

Hello.

Recently, I've downloaded the CxST7 free compiler shared on the ST website. I've installed it on a first computer, already equiped with ST7 visual develop. Everything worked well without any needs of settings.

Then, I've installed ST7 visual develop on another computer, and also installed the same CxST7 compiler, and it doexn't work.

With the working computer, when I want to compile, it compile, without any complication.

With, the other computer, when I want to compile, it ask me for the license file 4 times (at each compilation). After, the following error log is displayed :

----------- Project test_PT1000_Micro - ST7 Cosmic - Configuration Debug -------------

Compiling display\dispmap.c...

cxst7 -iload +mods +debug -v -l -dSENSOR_TYPE=1 -dLINE_SYNC_SIMUL=0 -iC:\test\Project\Define -iC:\test\Project\Io -iC:\COSMIC\ST7\Hst7 -clC:\test\Project\Release\ -coC:\test\Project\Release\ display\dispmap.c

#error cpst7 C:\Program Files\COSMIC\CXST7_16K\HST7\mods.h:0 FlexLM Invalid host

display\dispmap.c:

''cpst7'' -o ''\s3u0.cx1'' -i ''load'' -i ''C:\test\Project\Define'' -i ''C:\test\Project\Io'' -i ''C:\COSMIC\ST7\Hst7'' -i ''C:\Program Files\COSMIC\CXST7_16K\HST7'' -dSENSOR_TYPE=1 -dLINE_SYNC_SIMUL=0 -u -pb -x -hmods.h -l -d''__VERS__=\''V4.5.5\'''' ''display\dispmap.c''

The command: ''cxst7 -iload +mods +debug -v -l -dSENSOR_TYPE=1 -dLINE_SYNC_SIMUL=0 -iC:\test\Project\Define -iC:\test\Project\Io -iC:\COSMIC\ST7\Hst7 -clC:\test\Project\Release\ -coC:\test\Project\Release\ display\dispmap.c'' has failed, the returned value is: 1

exit code=1.

test_PT1000_Micro.elf - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Also, I don't know if it important but, at the starting (on the second computer) ST7 visual develop says :

The project file xxx.stp has been converted to a new version.

Old project has been renamed to xxx.stp.bak.

if anyone know how to solve this problem, I will be gratefull.

Thanks

sebastian239955_stm1
Associate II
Posted on February 18, 2008 at 07:18

hi!

I've read somewhere you need to have administrator rights on your computer to run STVD7. do you have these on both of your computers?

sebastian

el_kloklo
Associate II
Posted on February 18, 2008 at 07:32

First of all, thanks for your answer.

I got the administrator right on the current machine. So, I don't think the problem come from here. I don't know what it is yet.

el_kloklo
Associate II
Posted on February 18, 2008 at 09:32

OK, solved the problem : the CXst7 license is generated in function of the computer's mac adress (or something other with unique ID). If you changed the computer, you need to ask for a new license file.

manthan555
Associate

If anyone have cosmic 16k comipler setup then please send me.. my installation file is corrupted