Posted on May 25, 2009 at 16:10

st7540 schematic

#test #power-line #st7540
3 REPLIES 3
tezmail2009
Associate
Posted on May 25, 2009 at 16:10

Hello

power line communication-related functions for the modem I bought 2 st7540. But I could not make the PC connection. How to communicate with each other 2 devices. The devices do not receive (50pin) con50a connector. 8 pin out there I will connect the pc do not know how to eat. If you appreciate help. Finally with this circuit design and simulation software which the PC can do.

Regards.

avilezeduardo0926
Associate II
Posted on October 31, 2012 at 12:38

Hi, I'm using the ST7540 for a little system of 2 computers, after two weeks I finally accomplished read, write, and send information. But one day, the PA (Power amplifier)  stop working, so, the control loops start to working and needs more and more voltage and current, I don't know how it damage, but The ST7540 Have two test pin and I want to test it, but there's no word in the datasheet   about how work those pins (27 and 28), can you explain me how?.

Thanks a lot. Greetings from Venezuela.
elazhar
Associate II
Posted on May 15, 2013 at 16:33

Hi ,

FOR THOSE WHOM WORK WITH ST7540

I'm using two eval boards ( EVALST7540-2) and one stm32 micrcontroller to establish communication ( KNX 110) between the two boards.

I am testing a half duplex communication. One EVALST7540-2 transmits and the other is supposed to receive. The problem is that I don't receive anything and EVALST7540-2 who is supposed to receive was no longer responding( no longer providing any spi clock signal) . I cheked the Master Clock, and I there is also no signal. The only thing that I did, is changing the register configuration. I'm not sure that this could be the reason of the issue. I followed the Application Note about how to configure register.

Thus, I would like to have an exemple of register configuration for the EVALST7540 ( transmitter) and EVALST7540 ( receiver) that you are sure that it works very well and an exemple of a frame to transmit and what I'm supposed to receive.

PS : I'm not using the demo kit, I'm really coding the configuration through the STM32 SPI.

Best regards