cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm8S103F3P6 Touch library implementation

Cbalt.1
Associate II

Hi every one,

I have bought Stm8 Discovery board which has touch button onboard. After that I have download STM Touch Sensing Library, and some arrangements done at ST visual Develop IDE, directly build main c file and have been uploaded by using STVP to discovery... wola , button running.

Actually I have kind of circuit that has external coper pad with directly soldered to it's pcb as dip type with some gap. When I closely look on the ic there are no information about it because manufacturer delete on it. And when i check its pins I have realize that it is totally same as STM8S103. The board has HT7533-1 regulator and S8050 NPN and with some other component. I have tried to read what it contains with STVP however I have always warn the program me with "please check swim connection , my be SWIM dissable with program so please force NRST pin to low" that kind of thing. I cannot pass it. Let me some more information about it. the swim pin control red led. 20K and 4.7 k resistor serially connected to PD1 (swim) with red led. and red led anode pin connected to PC3 pin. The pad serial connected with 33K to PA3 pin.

According to this example , I cannot understand how the circuit works very well with out three pin like in the library example as TS ACQ pin ,load pin and active shield pin.

So could you give to me a hand please ...

First, how could I set STM8S103F3P6 (I have mini board.) IC for Touch library with 3 pin usage.

Second, Are there possibility usage of STM8S103F3P6 like above circuit that one pin pad option.

Best regars.

0 REPLIES 0