STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8S003F3 & GPIOA

Posted on January 19, 2012 at 10:27Hello.I am new for this CPU. I use the discovery board to test my SW.I use 3 pin on GPIOA pin 1 2 and 3:GPIO_Init(THRUSTER_STATE, BOW_STATE , GPIO_MODE_IN_PU_IT); // PullUp input with interruptGPIO_Init(THRUSTER_ST...

uart communication

Posted on January 18, 2012 at 15:09i want to communicate between two stm 8s discovery boards one will send the data through uart to the other one which will first receive the data and then transmit it to the real term using uart what are the necessa...

第一次�ST论�,好冷清,�个贴增加�?氛。

Posted on January 14, 2012 at 07:49If you want to understand what I say, suggest using Google translation.These are Chinese. 哈哈,�知��这里的都是哪里的朋�,看到全是英文,看的头晕了。。。 英文作为�语的估...

myshanr by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello world example

Posted on December 30, 2011 at 16:00 Hi there ! I am a newbiein ST microcontroller. 1) Tobeginning, I bought : * A http://www.st.com/internet/evalboard/product/251jsp (with a stm8l101K3 MCU) * A http://www.raison...

gege089 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stvd ver 4.3.0 not open file of project

Posted on January 05, 2012 at 18:31regards to all. I have installed stvd ver 4.3.0 and free cosmic C compiler,the problem is that  i can notopen anyfiles of the project to edit,the IDE hangs with lost functionality. There is a solution to this probl...

''Error : Cannot communicate with the board'' after some use of it

Posted on January 05, 2012 at 15:54Hello,     The SM8S-Discovery are crashing after some time of use. The ''ST Visual Develop'' give the error ''Error : Cannot communicate with the board''. After the first time that the error happens, the board beco...

mob by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8L-Discovery Debugging

Posted on January 21, 2011 at 08:27Hello, I use the ST Visual Develop IDE together with the Cosmic Compiler and the STM8L-Discovery. Everything seems to work fine, besides the debug function. When I try to start debugging I get the following error m...

stm8 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVD V4.3.0 Hangs on Edit

Posted on December 16, 2011 at 09:33Hi, My setup : Windows Vista STVD V4.3.0 Cosmic C compiler STM8S Discovery board I use the example project 'stm8s-discovery_led'. I have opened the '\Project\Discover\STVD\Cosmic\Discover.stw' workspace and it bui...

joost by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

call rutines does not debugging

Posted on December 29, 2011 at 11:55I am working on st visual develop version 4.2.1 patch 2 with CosmicCxSTM8 32K 4.3.6.I am having a problem regarding debuging the program:the program builds well but during execution program curser doesn't execute ...