STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8S003F3 how to implement slider?

Posted on September 03, 2012 at 21:06I can't find any app notes on PCB trace for slider. Please help. #touch-library #capacitive-sensor

waijye by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

@eeprom

Posted on August 09, 2011 at 18:31Anyone know how to use the @eeprom on the cosmic compiler Does it suppot @eeprom vu32 EE_Total; The above passed the complier but if I try to use it I get errors I've also tried char and int but none seem to work. ...

Debug/programming another chip with STLINK from STM8disco

Posted on August 30, 2012 at 12:11Hi, After developping and testing with stm8s-discovery connected to various evalboards, i just received my prototype. As written in STM8SVLDISCOVERY's usermanual, i unsoldered the two 0 Ohms of swim connector from t...

thibaut2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Breadboard friendly to the STM8L-Discovery?

Posted on August 20, 2012 at 10:30I've got an STM8L-Discovery and am having loads of fun with it.  I would like to go beyond flashing two LEDs and writing stuff to the LCD display, however, which means I'd like to breadboard.  The problem is that th...

STM8S003F3 chip and GPIO

Posted on August 15, 2012 at 04:33Hi all! I'm working with STM8S003F3 chip on my project and I'm have some problem about it, i wana help of ST technician. on my project,i using pin4 and pin5 of port B to control normal IO applications,I have alrea...

ST Visual Develop Multiple Instance Issue

Posted on July 26, 2012 at 09:57Hi Guys,I'd like to work on multiple projects at the same time using STVD. But it does not permit to open a second instance. I dug in to the options and help, but couldn't find any clue about this subject. Is there a ...

Can't configure Timer2 configuration registers

Posted on August 13, 2012 at 16:15Hi. I'm trying to use Input Capture mode on Timer2 (channel 3) on an STM8S105 (discovery board). It won't work, and when i m watching peripheral registers with appropriated breakpoints, the registers aren't changing...

thibaut2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S interrupts

Posted on August 08, 2012 at 17:37Can someone direct me, a newbe to hardwire interrupts, to a pdf file telling me how to use an interrupt on the stm8s207? I want to run the stm8s continuously and retrieve information by command from and master contr...

carnett1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8 code size

Posted on July 25, 2012 at 11:59Hi, I am new here, and new with STM8. I wrote some code and it works fine :). For final production I want use smaller STM8. Where can I find how big is code? I want use a STM with flash memory as small as posible (or ...

sm2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems using STM8S Discovery Board

Posted on August 09, 2012 at 01:13Hi all,I am a total Newbie in STM8s. I recently purchased a STM8SVL Discovery Board and it worked fine. After that I had to develop an Application for my project so I broke the Controller Board, prepare a Hardware a...