STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RAISONACE Compiler optimization

Posted on June 06, 2013 at 13:17Hi, In my application ,I need to do optimization through make file. Previously it was: CCOMMON  = STM8(LARGE) OT(0) WARNINGRETVAL(0) DGC(data) For optimization i did following changes: CCOMMON  = STM8(SMALL) OT(7,SIZE...

Routing Interface (RI)

Posted on May 07, 2013 at 14:58I am using the STM8L151C6T6. I would like to route PD6 to TIM1 Input Capture IC2. The following code executes but does not change the RI_ICR1 register value and the routing does not take place either.     GPIO_Init(POR...

wynand by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S - Discovery - Touch Library Problem

Posted on June 03, 2013 at 15:49Hello,Sorry for the double post, I didn't saw that a special section dedicated to the STM8 Discovery was created.I am actually working on a project based on the Touch RC Acquisition.I have downloaded the example from ...

loic by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI reset issue.

Posted on June 01, 2013 at 05:31Hi, i use spi slave mode, but i don't use NSS pin.if spi clock pin had noise, the spi receive error data( maybe 1 bit or others).so, when i want to reset spi, i am find the spi_dr not clear.and the message come in, th...

ellisshz by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voltage reference

Posted on May 30, 2013 at 10:46Hi all, I'm working on a project with a STM8AL, in the reference manual I found this section :14.3.17 Internal reference voltage conversion The internal reference voltage is internally connected to the VREFINT channel....

COSMIC LKF File

Posted on May 27, 2013 at 11:48Hi All, I want to execute some command in .lkf file for COSMIC Compiler condionally. is it possible?? Pseudo code is as below: /*--------------------------*/ #ifdef TRUE obj\libisl.sm8 #else obj\libis0.sm8 #endif /*---...

first use stm8s discovery

Posted on May 20, 2013 at 13:34Hi All, I’m trying to first test my board stm8s discovery with a small example in assembly.When I start debugging an error message appears “swim error [30006] init error comm chip Does not answer�?I’m using the Operati...

Timer initialisation problem

Posted on May 20, 2013 at 15:24Hi  folks -sorry this was posted to the wrong forumCS  #timer-initiation-stm32f4

bl by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos