STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Debugging problem of STM8

Posted on April 30, 2015 at 08:21I'm doing a project on STM8S003F3. Im using IAR instead of stvd for developmeant purpose. I could create my sample project and successfully debugged it. It was working fine for few days. But today debug session termi...

STM8 startup bug Timer 2 input capture

Posted on April 28, 2015 at 12:50 Hi, I wanna make a frequency pulse counter with an STM8. The counter is based on the input capture of the STM timer 2. The frequency is a frequency with a range of 1 Hz - 20 kHz. With the following ...

mitchell by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bit Variables ISR Safe?

Posted on April 24, 2015 at 20:43I am using the Cosmic compiler and I want to read and write bit variables in an ISR.  I am wondering if there is a guarantee that ALL bit variable manipulations are atomic (ie using bitwise instructions).  If not - s...

stm8s

Posted on April 27, 2015 at 22:29I am using STM8S207K6 with application to read external EEPROM 24c02 with multiprocessor environment. I am unable to read and write data using internal I2C registers. I am using cosmic compiler. Can anybody help plea...

Measuring low voltages with STM8L051F3

Posted on February 24, 2015 at 17:23I have an input signal of 0.2V that I want to digitize; questions: Does the STM8L051F3 have a vref bandgap inside?  Can I use that instead of VDD?What is the least expensive chip that supports an external vref?C...

STM8 bootloader over UART - facing some issues

Posted on April 27, 2015 at 07:55Hello,I'm following the instructions given in the STM8 bootloader manual for using the built-in ROM bootloader.I have bootloader version 1.3 on board. When attempting to write the RAMroutines, I'm noticing the follow...

critical question

Posted on April 20, 2015 at 09:21hello, I define the critical like this: *********************************************     #define define_critical()           uint8 cpu_sr     #define enter_critical()            cpu_sr=EnterCritical()     #define ex...

li_lou by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[HELP] Question about Illegal Opcode Reset

Posted on April 22, 2015 at 05:15Hello everyone! I am using STM8S105 and I don't understand the Illegal Opcode Reset function yet. How does it work? What is its function exactly? And which case do we use it? Thanks and best regards!

Resetting the beCAN error counters

Posted on April 20, 2015 at 14:28I'm in the process of implementing a CAN-based ad-hoc communication protocol on the STM8S208C8 MCU. Slave devices in this systems perform auto-baud detection by monitoring the receive error counter and trying the nex...

johanf by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

the reset output pin!

Posted on April 12, 2015 at 18:55we have adopted stm8 in our application and get into production a year ago, which seemed ok, in reasonablly sum of quantity.but recent two batch of chips, mainly stm8s208, also messed up with stm8s105, give us big he...