STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm8l lcd setting

HOW to code this table?void LCD_GLASS_Init(void) { /* The LCD is configured as follow: - clock source = LSE (32.768 KHz) - Voltage source = Internal - Prescaler = 2 - Divider = 18 (16 + 2) - Mode = 1/8 Duty, 1/4 Bias ...

0690X000009Z7tfQAC.png

Resolved! STM8 HSE

Hi,I am testing an application, and currently is working properly with HSI configured to 16MHz.Now I want to enable the HSE.I am using a NUCLEO-8S208RB. I have soldered an external crystal on X2, and i have configured the board with 12pF capacitors a...

ACogl by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVD workspace location limitation?

I wish to use STVD to set up a new workspace on a mapped common drive but it whereas I can see and go to a mapped drive with the Atmel IDE etc the STVD IDE doesnt appear to recognise it. Is this a known limitation or something I am doing wrong?

BCowa by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get interrupts work when compiling from command-line?

I set up a project that generates the makefiles for the STM8 target. It almost works, just the interrupt vector table is not updated with the definitions in the code.The interrupts are set up and work. I can see that from the button press on the disc...

GANG PROGRAMMER FOR STM8S

For the mass production i am want gang programmer or I need to program through UART without any bootl-oader firmware.

NM by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm8s105k4 CCO does not output

here is the code https://gist.github.com/goog/222020c4d46e751f591559f3f3ff06e0BUT the PD0 does not output clockI'm new to stm8 and reference STM8S_StdPeriph_Lib example

Resolved! Sample USART project for STM8L-Discovery

I have a big problem when using USART on STM8L-DISCOVERY. I studied the reference manual but it didn’t help me. I use library SPI. Could you send me a project working with usart on STM8L-DISCOVERY please!!!! NOTE: This question and answer originated ...