cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32_programmer_cli error codes

JKucz.1585
Associate II

I am using STM32_Programmer_CLI and need a list of all possible error codes.  Where are they located?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Maryem
ST Employee

Hello @JKucz.1585 ,

The actual implementation returns 0 if successful and 1 if it fails. Currently, there is no list of error codes, but a request for this has been submitted to the development team. I will keep you informed about any updates.

Internal ticket number: 178222 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Maryem.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Maryem
ST Employee

Hello @JKucz.1585 ,

The actual implementation returns 0 if successful and 1 if it fails. Currently, there is no list of error codes, but a request for this has been submitted to the development team. I will keep you informed about any updates.

Internal ticket number: 178222 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Maryem.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.