cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFI with HSM license

mikel-m
Associate II

Hi,

I want to install an SFI on my microcontroller (NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q) using the following script:
#!/bin/sh
# Set to the default installation path of the Cube Programmer tool
# If you installed it in another location, please update path
tool_dir=~/STMicroelectronics/STM32Cube/STM32CubeProgrammer/bin
my_curr_dir=$(pwd)
sfi_bin=$my_curr_dir/../Binary/OEM_Dev.sfi
rsse_bin=$tool_dir/RSSe/U5/enc_signed_RSSe_sfi_U5_2M.bin
cd $tool_dir
sudo $tool_dir/STM32_Programmer_CLI -c port=SWD mode=HOTPLUG -sfi $sfi_bin hsm=1 slot=1 -rsse $rsse_bin
cd $my_curr_dir

The thing is, when I do it through the interface, I select the HSM license I want to use:
licencia_hsm_3.png

The question is: What would be the command/script to use the HSM license that I have generated (../Binary/MyLicense.bin)

Best regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STSec
ST Employee

Hello mikel-m,

The SFI command line options are listed in the STM32CubeProgrammer software description - User manual (Rev 25) at chapter 3.2.18 Secure programming SFI specific commands.

In your case, if you want to use a license previously generated from the HSM, this is the part that will interest you:

STSec_0-1720101866733.png

In your command, simply omit the "hsm=1" option and substitute "slot=1" with your license path.

Best regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STSec
ST Employee

Hello mikel-m,

The SFI command line options are listed in the STM32CubeProgrammer software description - User manual (Rev 25) at chapter 3.2.18 Secure programming SFI specific commands.

In your case, if you want to use a license previously generated from the HSM, this is the part that will interest you:

STSec_0-1720101866733.png

In your command, simply omit the "hsm=1" option and substitute "slot=1" with your license path.

Best regards,