cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should I use qt to call CubeProgrammer_API.dll to make a tool like ST_CubeProgrammer?

arilink
Associate III

Development environment:

1. windows 10 X64

2.en.stm32cubeprg-win64_v2-9-0 and CubeProgrammer_API.dll

3.qt mingw x64

Problems:

1."My install path"\ST-CubeProgrammer\api\project\Qt\STM32CubePrgAPI this example project works fine

2.getDfuDeviceList() function call is normal and the USB DFU device can be obtained

3.connectDfuBootloader(dfuList[0].usbIndex) function call fails, no matter what I try I can't fix it

3 REPLIES 3
Aziz BRIGUI
ST Employee

Hello @arilink​,

Thank you for your feedback,

Can you share with us the device you are using so that we can reproduce the issue.

Best regards,

Aziz

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I am seeing the same failure calling connectDfuBootloader(dfuList[0].usbIndex). It always fail.

I am using a STM32F072RB MCU in STM Bootloader DFU mode and the call to getDfuDeviceList() does return what is expected. I am running the ST USB example as is and would have expected it to work.

I am using version v2.15.0 of the API.

Was the explanation for this issue?

Kind regards,
Christian

Hello @cuwittrock ,

Sorry for the delayed reply. This issue has already been raised and is under investigation by CubeProgrammer's Development team.

Maryem.