cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX ioc-File corrupt

JPiet.3
Associate II

Dear Sir and Madam,

I started a new project with STM32H745 from scratch. After implementation of all pin function and names, I worked on the clock tree. During this, I saw, one UART must be changed to the FDCAN interface. While doing this, CubeMX was getting frozen. Killing CubeMX and open the same file again show me the error 

Spoiler
Cannot read field "defaultValue" because of "rparam" is null.

Doing the same on a PC from a colleague runs in the same trouble.

The projectfile and the message is atteched. If someone able to reconstruct my file?

I use CubeMX Version 6.9.2 under Windows 11

Thanks,

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, if I comment out lines 1007 and 1008 (containing the string USB_OTG_FS.) with a preceding # in your IOC, it can be loaded successfully. However, it looks like the USB configuration information has been corrupted.

Maybe this will help you as a starting point?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Souhaib MAZHOUD
ST Employee

Hello @JPiet.3 

Can you please provide more details about the steps you followed in order to reproduce your issue.

Thank you,

Souhaib

JPiet.3
Associate II

Not complete in detail, but the following last step I keeped in mind.

I wanted to change the pin-function from UART to FDCAN (PINS PH13, PH14). When I was switching to the categories connectivity, no click with the mouse button was recognized. After different tries, I killed CubeMX to start it again.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, if I comment out lines 1007 and 1008 (containing the string USB_OTG_FS.) with a preceding # in your IOC, it can be loaded successfully. However, it looks like the USB configuration information has been corrupted.

Maybe this will help you as a starting point?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
JPiet.3
Associate II

Thanks a lot, it works. Good to know, it is not necessary to rebuild the complete project 🙂

Jan