cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charts X axis zoom

JPerr.2
Associate III

I have multiple linear charts on my Dashboards and would like to zoom them all identically on the X axis. Is it possible to inject a ui_control message to modify the Xmin and Xmax values?

It would be great to have a feature that would allow sync'ing the X zoom factor and Xmin values over a chart group.

Best regards.

Jean-Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello Jean-Daniel

Unfortunately, for the moment, it is not possible to synchronize Xvalues between different charts.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello Jean-Daniel

Unfortunately, for the moment, it is not possible to synchronize Xvalues between different charts.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
JPerr.2
Associate III

It's a pitty that it's not possible. if https://community.st.com/s/ideazone would have a STMCubeMonitor dedicated section, I would add this as an improvement idea. If I'm correct, the original NodeRed graph allows to modify the Xmin and Xmax properties at runtime. STM chart component should provide the same feature.

Best regards.

Jean-Daniel

Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Thanks for this improvement idea, we will check whether it is possible to implement it.

Richard