cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I Can't select Optimizing level or any other setting like run library, Every time I try to, it's return back to default: Optimize to None, Run lib to standard C?

Oyulz.1
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Oyulz.1​ 

This behavior look like it's related to access rights.

Could you create a project under a repository where you are sure you have the right to write.

Will be waiting for your feedback.

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Oyulz.1
Associate II

Hello Semer,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I saved the project in D:\dev\STM32\ folder and did try to save it also in C:\dwonload or ..\Desktop but with the same results.

I tried new project, copy one from STM32Cube_FW_G0_V1.6.1 examples and import project that was configure with different optimize settings, did not help either.

I tried to modify .cproject file with text editor and change to different optimize level:

.c.compiler.option.optimization.level.value.og" valueType="enumerated"/>

then reload the project in STM32CubeIDE but still it displays as: None -o0...

This PC is standalone and not connected to the company network, so as far as I know I'm the Admin.

I use Windows 11 and STM32CubeIDE V1.11.2 install in default directory.

Thanks

Ori

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Oyulz.1​ 

I made my test in Windows 10 environment.

I will check with the Windows 11 and give you my feedback.

KR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Oyulz.1​ 

I tried to make the test again with windows 11, but it still work fine.

Maybe you have an issue with the workspace.

Could you create an other workspace and make the test in it.

BR,

Semer.

Oyulz.1
Associate II

Hi Semer,

Unfortunately, even create new workspace did not helped, I may have to reinstall windows, mean time I use CubeMX and Makefile with VS code.

Thank you!

Ori