cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTG SFRs not showing up in STM32CubeIDE for STM32L475

Stanford
Associate II

Running v1.12.1 of STM32CubeIDE. I noticed that the OTG SFRs are not showing up for the STM32L475. They do show up for an STM32L476.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

You can use the L476 SVD file instead. Or edit the SVD file to include those registers. ST has a history of mucking up the SVD files.

SFRs window -> Configure SVD settings (wrench icon) -> choose new file

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

You can use the L476 SVD file instead. Or edit the SVD file to include those registers. ST has a history of mucking up the SVD files.

SFRs window -> Configure SVD settings (wrench icon) -> choose new file

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Stanford
Associate II

Thank you very much. This worked for me.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @SHuds.1​ ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I confirm the issue and I reported internally.

Also I recommend you to refer to this FQ to add or update the SVD file in different toolchains: How to add or update the SVD file in different toolchains: An example using Nucleo-U575ZI-Q board.

Internal ticket number: 154673 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.