cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not activate the Ethernet

Catutigernos
Associate II

Hi everyone,

I have a NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q board. I try to activate ethernet, but I could not. I watched videos, read tutorials, post about it. Firstly, I thought it was my mistake. I must have made a mistake somehere, so I downloaded stm32 ethernet example for the board (NUCLEO-H745), built it, uploaded it, and it is not working too. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Catutigernos 

You can find a simple Ethernet examples based on LwIP and FreeRTOS, running on Nucleo-H745zi-q board here:

Also, ensure that there is no restrictions on the Ethernet network that you are using (for security or other restrictions).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Catutigernos
Associate II

Hi @STTwo-32,
Thanks for your response. I already tried these examples, they are not working for me. Ethernet cable was directly connected to the computer. I configured my network settings to be on the same network with the board(no ip address conflicts). There is no any other network with same ip address range. I checked the firewall settings there is no any problems for that. I connect a plc which is set same address with the board, I connect the plc ethernet port directly to my computer ethernet port with ethernet cable and they communicate easily, but I could not same thing with the board.