cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enumeration Issue in the Custom HID operating at High Speed mode (using ULPI USB3300)

Srg_Prakash
Associate

Hello,

I am working in the Project to Communicating Custom hid in the High speed mode. I'm using the   ''openH7XXI-C" board with ULPI USB3300 module for the high speed communication.

Device manager shows "Device Descriptor Failed". But  I am actually configure it correctly. I am also cross check the,  1) CLOCK- that is 60MHz

2)HS Global Interrupt 

3)Pin Configuration 

4)Various Descriptor in the custom HID(device descriptor, configuration descriptor, endpoint descriptor,    interface descriptor and report descriptor)

5) HS & FS bit interval -1ms

6) output buffer size - 64bytes

can anyone have idea about this problem?...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Srg_Prakash
Associate

Hello,

I found that issue. This problem arise from Connectivity of the ULPI USB3300 with STM32H743IIT6 board.

I just plug in and plug out the ULPI USB3300 and STM32H743IIT6 board and reset the Controller then I connect the USB cable to the HUB (CPU) , then HOST (PC) recognize the device. So now I can transmit up to 1024Bytes through the Custom HID.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Srg_Prakash
Associate

Hello,

I found that issue. This problem arise from Connectivity of the ULPI USB3300 with STM32H743IIT6 board.

I just plug in and plug out the ULPI USB3300 and STM32H743IIT6 board and reset the Controller then I connect the USB cable to the HUB (CPU) , then HOST (PC) recognize the device. So now I can transmit up to 1024Bytes through the Custom HID.