cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldnot reconstruct chunks at receiver end

shaik_simran
Associate

Hello!

I am doing a project using STM32cube ide , the problem I am facing is at the receiver end when the data at the transmitter is transmitted in form of chunks but at the receiver end, the received data could not reconstruct , the receiver is taking 4 sec to switch and send acknowledgement that the packet is received successfully. Can Someone suggest what should I do further to achieve the data reconstruction and receive acknowledgement.  

2 REPLIES 2
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

You need to give a lot more detail for anyone to have any idea what you're talking about

@shaik_simran wrote:

at the receiver end .  

What "receiver" ?

@shaik_simran wrote:

the data at the transmitter is transmitted in form of chunks .  

What "data" ?

What "transmitter" ?

What are these "chunks" ?

@shaik_simran wrote:

at the receiver end, the received data could not reconstruct , .  

Why not? Are the "chunks" corrupted, or what?

@shaik_simran wrote:

the receiver is taking 4 sec to switch and send acknowledgement that the packet is received successfully.  

Is that problem? If it is, then why is it a problem? What does it have to do with the failure to reassemble "chunks"?

@shaik_simran wrote:

Can Someone suggest what should I do further to achieve the data reconstruction and receive acknowledgement.  

Not without a lot more detail from you!

• What, exactly, are you doing at the moment?
  • What results were you expecting?
  • What results are you actually getting?
  • What investigation/debugging have you done to find the problem(s)?

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@shaik_simran wrote:

the receiver is taking 4 sec to switch and send acknowledgement that the packet is received successfully. .  

Is this related: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-wireless/want-to-establish-a-full-duplex-communication-between-two/m-p/677327/highlight/true#M19185 ?

🤔