cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not create the view: com.atollic.truestudio.livewatch.view on Truestudio import

Luke Iliffe
Associate III

Hello,

I'm trying to upgarde the IDE I use for an old piece of code to allow Live Expressions. The old IDE is Truestudio 9.3.0 new IDE is STM32CubeIDE 1.8.0

The process im going through is to use the import Truestudio project functionaly. I have included the conversion log below. The project can then build but when in debug setting multiple views are in error with this fault (Could not create the view:).

they are:

Live Expression

Fault Analyzer

Terminal

SFR's

FreeRTOS Task List

SWV Trace Log

SWV Exception Trace Log

Anyone seen this before and have any clue what i need to do to resolve this?

Thanks

Luke

Project: mp-chargemodule_D
Converter: Atollic TrueSTUDIO project converter
Date: 20220110

Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.as.general.incpath on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.as
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.gcc.symbols.defined on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.as
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.interwork on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.as
Option com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.endianess is no longer supported
Option com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.instr_set is no longer supported
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.interwork on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.gcc
Option com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.endianess is no longer supported
Option com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.instr_set is no longer supported
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.ld.libraries.list on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.ld
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.ld.libraries.searchpath on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.ld
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.interwork on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.ld
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.gpp.optimization.fno_rtti on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.gpp
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.gpp.optimization.fno_exceptions on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.gpp
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.interwork on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.gpp
Unknown value type "" for id com.atollic.truestudio.common_options.target.interwork on tool com.atollic.truestudio.exe.debug.toolchain.ldcc
Option com.atollic.truestudio.secoutput.general.convert is no longer supported
No map found for id: com.atollic.truestudio.exe.release

1 REPLY 1
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello there!

Is this for a specific project or have you tried with more projects that you used with TrueSTUDIO?

I've written the import guide and tested it when we implemented it but I haven't run into this issue.

I'll bring it up with the developer that made the feature. In the meantime, any additional info (such as how to reproduce, if you know?) would be appreciated!