cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP157-Mini - LINUX ARM - Analog + PWM - GPIO PIN mapping - Multi channel IO

bass34
Associate II

Hello everyone, if you can help me it's urgent.
Here I have a powerful Linux board development platform STM32MP157-MINI,

SOM board 1GB RAM + 8GB eMMC + integrated MCU from Alientek:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV15U4y1E7Bh/
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=652298605967&last_time=1717185641&scm=1007.13982.82927.0&spm=a1z2k.11010449

ALIENTEK released src to build image fast:
I have these scripts in the src folder but I don't understand how to build an image with the mapping of the analog IO and PWM IO on the board,
Is there a script to quickly map Analog and PWM pins on the board from an analog device tree or other quick technique?

create_script_img.jpg

factory_image_STM32MP157_MINI_create.jpg

GPIO PinOut - STM32MP157-Mini - LINUX ARM 

I downloaded the electrical diagram of the STM32MP157 MINI board the core Board has ADC1 and ADC2 but no reference to mapped GPIO pins: Analog_0, Analog_1, Analog_2, Analog_3, Analog_4, Analog_5, PWM_0,PWM_1,PWM_2.

Can software calls on multiple analog IO channel addresses be concurrent or non-concurrent? Do we have to wait delay to finish reading on one register to call another Analog IO register?

ADC_PWM_mapping_STM32MP157_where.jpg

SOM Board - STM32MP157DAA1_1G-RAM_ 8GB-eMMC

I only see one ADC1 on the connected core board, but it is necessary to map more analog IO channels to the external GPIOs of the board

CORE_BOARD_ADC1.jpg

bass34_0-1717330327827.png

If you can help me in mapping multiple Analog IOs and PWM,
a script or step-by-step command setup?

ADC_MAPPING_MULTI-CHANNEL.png

bass34

1 REPLY 1
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @bass34 ,

Sorry to come late in this thread. 

I guess you might consider to use CubeMX to manage pinout and generate proper software configuration through DTS. 

You may asked Alientek support if they can provide a ready to use .IOC that mapped the STM32MP157-MINI

Pay attention to use CubeMX version matching the OpenSTLinux version. 

Check ecosystem release note on Category:Release notes - stm32mpu 

Hope it help 

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.