cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was following this how to create your own machine tutorial and got this warning and my flash_layout directory is empty.

Gencay
Associate III

Link to the tutorial and warning:

WARNING: st-image-weston-1.0-r0 do_st_write_license_create_summary: IMG LIC SUM: File does not exist with open file /home/gencay/STM32MPU_workspace/openstlinux-5.15-yocto-kirkstone-mp1-v22.06.15/build-openstlinuxweston-stm32mp1-test/tmp-glibc/deploy/licenses/st-image-resize-initrd-openstlinux-weston-stm32mp1-test-20220815132043/package.manifest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
5 REPLIES 5
Kevin HUBER
ST Employee

Hello @Gencay​ ,

I already saw this kind of error, but I can't find again what was the issue. My best lead is when you used the command

DISTRO=openstlinux-weston MACHINE=<machine> source layers/meta-st/scripts/envsetup.sh

A license agreement opens. Did you agree with the license agreement?

Regards,

Kevin

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Gencay
Associate III

Yes I agreed first time when it is asked, I just tried again sourcing the environment but agreement did not come up, below output is displayed:

Linux Distrib: Ubuntu
Linux Release: 20.04

Required packages for Linux Distrib:
bsdmainutils build-essential chrpath cpio debianutils diffstat gawk gcc-multilib git iputils-ping libegl1-mesa libgmp-dev libmpc-dev libsdl1.2-dev libssl-dev lz4 pylint python3 python3-git python3-jinja2 python3-pexpect python3-pip socat texinfo unzip wget xterm xz-utils zstd

Check OK: all required packages are installed on host.

[source layers/openembedded-core/oe-init-build-env][with previous config]

===========================================================================
Configuration files have been created for the following configuration:

DISTRO            :  openstlinux-weston
    DISTRO_CODENAME   :  kirkstone
    MACHINE           :  stm32mp1-test
    BB_NUMBER_THREADS :  <no-custom-config-set>
    PARALLEL_MAKE     :  <no-custom-config-set>

BUILDDIR          :  build-openstlinuxweston-stm32mp1-test
    DOWNLOAD_DIR      :  /home/gencay/STM32MPU_workspace/openstlinux-5.15-yocto-kirkstone-mp1-v22.06.15/Shared/downloads
    SSTATE_DIR        :  /home/gencay/STM32MPU_workspace/openstlinux-5.15-yocto-kirkstone-mp1-v22.06.15/Shared/sstate-cache

SOURCE_MIRROR_URL :  <no-custom-config-set>
    SSTATE_MIRRORS    :  <disable>

WITH_EULA_ACCEPTED:  YES

===========================================================================

Available images for OpenSTLinux layers are:

- Official OpenSTLinux images:
      st-image-weston       -   OpenSTLinux weston image with basic Wayland support (if enable in distro)

- Other OpenSTLinux images:
      - Supported images:
          st-image-core         -   OpenSTLinux core image

You can now run 'bitbake <image>'

SMich.1
Senior

I have the same issue with the new distro Kirkstone.

My layers working perfect with dunfell.

I made changes for the kirkstine distro and all compiles and i have all the images files but no flashlayouts. ��

SMich.1
Senior
Gencay
Associate III

Thank you so much I will try this one.