cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

browser support on STM32MP25

mdivertie
Visitor

Hi,

I am currently working on a project that requires us to install a browser on our board. We are using an STM32mp25, which is using the Mickledore image. I am finding that the meta-browser layer is not compatible with Mickledore, and if I'm not mistaken meta-browser only runs on Scarthgap. What I've tried to do is switch my layers to the Scarthgap branch, and unfortunately what I find is that from my conf/local.conf is that the stm32mp25 is not a recognized maching (MACHINE = "stm32pm25"), meaning that the stm32mp25 is not supported on Scarthgap.

Has anyone successfully installed a browser on the stm32mp25 (eval board)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

For reference I was following along with this demo https://www.digikey.com/en/maker/projects/intro-to-embedded-linux-part-2-yocto-project/2c08a1ad09d74f20b9844e566d332da4

1 REPLY 1
Gregory PLANCHON
ST Employee

Hi @mdivertie,

Scarthgap is not yet supported by ST delivery. It's plan on the next DV planned for Q4.

regards,

Grégory

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.