cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optee permission errors

allard.potma
Associate II

I'm having trouble in bringing up my custom board. I've made a custom device tree using CubeMX and adding the sections as described in "Lab-MP15_FromPartNumber_To_BasicDeviceTree_with_CubeMx". I can program fsbl-boot and fip-boot, but i'm not able to boot:

E/TC:0 tzc_it_handler:79 TZC permission failure
E/TC:0 dump_fail_filter:417 Overrun violation on filter 0
E/TC:0 dump_fail_filter:420 Permission violation on filter 0
E/TC:0 dump_fail_filter:425 Violation @0xfff09000, non-secure privileged write, AXI ID 480

Also earlier in the log:

E/TC:0 0 print_probe_list:366 |- Driver stm32mp1-cpu-opp on node cpu0-opp-table failed

I've seen earlier topics on this error (@debugging), the solution was to add a 'reserved memory' section in the u-boot device tree.

I have this in my device tree, tried both 0xce000000 and 0xde000000, but I still get the error, any ideas?

Attached is the full log and de decompiled .dtb from u-boot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
allard.potma
Associate II

Fixed this by replacing the fixed-regulator (as done in the workshop) in the optee dts file with the stpmic configuration of the DK2 board. The other error was due to a wrong MPU clock frequency.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
allard.potma
Associate II

Fixed this by replacing the fixed-regulator (as done in the workshop) in the optee dts file with the stpmic configuration of the DK2 board. The other error was due to a wrong MPU clock frequency.