cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can found some example for the Discovery kit with STM32WB5MMG module?

GPomp.1
Associate III

I'm using the STM32CubeIDE (Version: 1.6.1) and I've installed the package for the family STM32WB (rel 1.11.1) but into the section 'Example Selector' I don't find any example for this board. I don't understand what's the issue. What I should do for import some example to start to work correctly with this board?

Regards,

Giampietro

3 REPLIES 3
Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Works for me so ? Note: if you don't have package already STM32CubeIDE is installing it for you.

Got a try to refresh your local database "Help > Check For Target Selector Device Database Update" then "Refresh" and open back example selector: is it better ?

0693W00000APClxQAH.jpg 

As you have got package already you can always rely on "File > Open Project From File System" looking at STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.11.1\Projects but be aware then your project remains local to the pack what's a way but less convinient according to me than official example import feature.

GPomp.1
Associate III

I've this example:

but I need example for the board STM32WB5MM :

For this board I find no example. Could you help me for understanding where is the problem?

Thanks

Giampietro

You're right sounds no example as part of example selector if WB5MM.

Looking at the pack/ STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.11.1\Projects\STM32WB5MM-DK sounds some examples but all of those are IAR only supported :sad_but_relieved_face: at that time ...

Let's hope CubeIDE ones are coming if next release.

Do you need a specific one of those example ?