cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does TSC_IOASCR do?

DK.6
Associate II

What does the TSC_IOASCR register do?

Checked the reference manuals for STM32 WB35xx/WB55xx (RM0434) and F0xx (RM0091) and only get the following information:

0693W00000WJufQQAT.jpg 

What's the behaviour of this setting for pins in the various modes (unused, sampling, channel)? I see that it says "Note: These bits control the I/O analog switch whatever the I/O control mode is (even if controlled by standard GPIO registers)." but what does controlling the analog switch mean and how does it relate to TSC?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stassen.C
ST Employee

Hello DK.6,

You can find more information about the TSC for the WB here:

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/training/technical/product_training/group0/cb/25/df/48/a9/6b/45/89/STM32WB-Peripheral-Touch-Sensing-Controller-TSC/files/STM32WB-Peripheral-Touch-Sensing-Controller-TSC.pdf/_jcr_content/translations/en.STM32WB-Peripheral-Touch-Sensing-Controller-TSC.pdf

It shows what the analog switch (controlled by TSC_IOASCR ) is and what it's used for.

Regards,

Stassen

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Stassen.C
ST Employee

Hello DK.6,

You can find more information about the TSC for the WB here:

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/training/technical/product_training/group0/cb/25/df/48/a9/6b/45/89/STM32WB-Peripheral-Touch-Sensing-Controller-TSC/files/STM32WB-Peripheral-Touch-Sensing-Controller-TSC.pdf/_jcr_content/translations/en.STM32WB-Peripheral-Touch-Sensing-Controller-TSC.pdf

It shows what the analog switch (controlled by TSC_IOASCR ) is and what it's used for.

Regards,

Stassen

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.