cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WBxx & AWS IOT CORE

Slakan
Associate

Dear, all.

Im trying to read the trough the forum regarding information about AWS IoT Core and MCU's, same with the mainpage for STM, but the amount of information is so big, that im having some issues navigating to figure out the information i need.

My question is that im in planning face for a PCB board where i want to use STM32WB55xx or equivalent chip with Bluetooth capability and i want to use AWS IoT Core when it comes to the PCB's to send information to a MQTT broker etc.

Do STM32WB55 or equivalent  support AWS IoT Core solution? - I can see from https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/ecosystems/stm32-cloud-solutions.html#developer-resources there are mentioned some boards, but im having issues figuring out if the AWS is also supported for bluetooth MCS?

Regards from Norway!

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Slakan 

The AWS IoT Core solution is supported on the Board that use one of the following Communication technologies Ethernet, Wi-Fi or Cellular. So, for BLE modules that should not be supported directly. You have to add one of the technologies already mentioned. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.