cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB5MMDK (Discovery Kit) - Configuration of the BSP example

Nour
Associate III

Good morning,

I am a beginner with the STM32 tools. I am working with the STM32WB5MMDK (Discovery Kit).

To understand how it works, I decided to use the BSP example, but I can only see the code. I don't have a .ioc file that I could run with STM32CubeMX or STM32CubeIDE. Therefore, I don't understand how it is configured, and how the program can work without the configuration file.

Does anyone know ?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me,

Nour

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Nour 

Some of the demonstrations are elaborated without the use of CubeMX. So, there is not a .IOC file. If you want to understand, you can try other applications (that includes .ioc file) or debug this application, so you can understand how it works exactly.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Nour 

Some of the demonstrations are elaborated without the use of CubeMX. So, there is not a .IOC file. If you want to understand, you can try other applications (that includes .ioc file) or debug this application, so you can understand how it works exactly.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
Do you mean that the .ioc is not available for the users, or that it was all programmed without the need to configurate the Pins of the peripherals ?

Best regards,

Nour

Hello @Nour 

The pin Configurations and all other configurations are done directly on the programming tool without the generation of a .ioc file. They may be even elaborated before the CubeMX release.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Hello @STTwo-32,

Thank you for your help!

Have a nice day,

Best regards,

Nour