cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55RG USB Device Not Recognize by Comp

Mickey_Piper
Associate III

Hi,

I'm trying to use usb device of my STM32WB55RG Nucleo board but when I connect my device to computer, I got a "USB Device not recognized" error. I used "LL_HSEM_1StepLock( HSEM, 5 )" function before APPE init. How can i get rid of this error?

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mickey_Piper
Associate III

Hi,

I solve the problem. The problem occurs to the corrupt project creation. I updated my cubemx version (also my stm32wb software package) and add the both functions in "PeriphCommonClock_Config(void)".

Best regards.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Mickey_Piper 

First, I suggest you take a look at the following post. You may have the same issue.

If not, Can you give more details (what happen when you don't call the LL_HSEM_1StepLock( HSEM, 5 ),...).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Mickey_Piper
Associate III

Hi @STTwo-32 ,

When I don't call the "LL_HSEM_1StepLock( HSEM, 5 )", CPU2 is use this so USB cannot be usable. I looked some posts and they said you have to lock this HSEM. I add this function but error still occurs. I looked your shared post and add both functions[(LL_HSEM_1StepLock( HSEM, 5 )) and (LL_RCC_HSI48_Enable())] in "PeriphCommonClock_Config(void)" but I still get the error.

Best regards.

Mickey_Piper
Associate III

Hi,

I solve the problem. The problem occurs to the corrupt project creation. I updated my cubemx version (also my stm32wb software package) and add the both functions in "PeriphCommonClock_Config(void)".

Best regards.