cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB and BlueNRG-1 Compatibility Using ST Drivers

pedsa
Associate

Hi,

I'm working on a project involving 2.4GHz RF communication and I am considering using the STM32WB series alongside the BlueNRG-1. I'm looking into the compatibility of these two devices, especially regarding the use of ST's specific drivers.

My question is: Can the STM32WB communicate with the BlueNRG-1 when the BlueNRG-1 is using the "ST radio proprietary driver" and the STM32WB is using the "BLE low level driver (LLD)"?

(The APIs of these drivers seem similar, so I'm hopeful about the potential for integration.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @pedsa and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

Yes, you can have a communication between a BlueNRG-1 and an STM32WB since they are both using the BLE Technologie.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @pedsa and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

Yes, you can have a communication between a BlueNRG-1 and an STM32WB since they are both using the BLE Technologie.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.