cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeWB Firmware Package (v1.17.1) - BLE_FreeRTOSHeartRate Example debugger not working.

TomC
Senior

I am finding that I cannot run the debugger on this example application and that after programming I must reset the device for it to start working. I get "Target is not responding..." and am using the P-NUCLEO-WB55. This problem is unique to only the BLE_FreeRTOSHeartRate project from the firmware package.

Furthermore, I was wondering if anyone knows if you can use CubeMX with this example or if you should not. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @TomC ,

Could you share the debug log for analysis? Try using Connect Under Reset options.

Check your USB connection or settings with the debug configuration.

Please check this article How to solve debugger connection issues? 

You can start with the ready to use project using STM32CubeMx. For that, you can find the BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS.ioc file under the repository \Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS\

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @TomC ,

Could you share the debug log for analysis? Try using Connect Under Reset options.

Check your USB connection or settings with the debug configuration.

Please check this article How to solve debugger connection issues? 

You can start with the ready to use project using STM32CubeMx. For that, you can find the BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS.ioc file under the repository \Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS\

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen